Chris Pochyla is committed to giving his clients prompt attention to their daily concerns, while also meeting your long term goals and expectations. Whether contemplating a business transaction or involved in business litigation, our firm will help you find real solutions to your legal problems.
Chris Pochyla has specialized experience in reviewing, negotiating and drafting simple to complex commercial contracts, including:
- buy/sell agreements
- asset purchase agreements
- stock purchase agreements
- employment contracts
- non-disclosure agreements
- non-competition agreements
- confidentiality agreements
- franchise agreements
- stock transfer agreements
- Formation and Dissolution of Corporations, Partnerships and LLCs
- Shareholder, Officer, Director, and Partner Disputes
The Law Office of Chris Pochyla, PLLC is prepared to advise it clients regarding establishing a business entity, employment, and hiring issues. The firm will defend its clients against a wide variety of claims, as well as causes of actions involving fraud, breach of contract, and collection matters in the state and federal court.